Saturday, December 17, 2011

Food!

 Dumpling noodle soup from my favorite noodle place in Far East Plaza. I still don't know the name, but it's on the 5th floor, selling la mian, fish soup, dumpling soup.. Yum!
 Their chili is the best!
 Mee hoon kway from Lau Pa Sat.  I tried it simply because it's the cheapest in their menu.
I liked it! Though nothing would beat the Mee hoon kway from Far East Plaza

 10 pcs dumpling soup from the food court at United Square. Yum! I think this started my dumpling cravings!
 At Maxwell Centre.
 Super worth it! This is the medium size, SGD4.
It's got char siew, fu zhou fish ball and wontons. Yummy! I'll definitely go back.
 So forgetful, I forgot that I took a bite of a fishball and didn't finish it. Then I took a bite from another fishball and didn't finish it too.
 Arrowhead chips! Bought this from Cake History Tanjong Pagar.
I love these chips, which are only sold during the Chinese New Year.
 This arrowhead chips is a bit disappointing though, there's something wrong with it that I can't pinpoint.
 Banana Muffin, also from Cake History. It's not a zoomed shot, the muffin is just huuuuge!
 It's okay... only problem is, the banana essence was a bit too strong.
 Spaghetti Bolognese from Pasta Pantry (?) in the Raffles City foodcourt.
Tastes very homey, and looks very homey too. It's as if I cooked it myself.
 Cherries!
 Went cherry picking at Cold Storage the other day.
Yum yum yum!
So today (Saturday - Dec17 2011),  I bought a box of cherries again, since they didn't have unboxed ones. Disappointed though, as some of them are already mushy. Hmp, and it cost me SGD15.

Cherries are expensive. All of them! No matter which specie.

No comments: