Friday, December 2, 2011

Me Angry!

Well not really. More of just irritated. Pardon my previous blog post about my HK food hits and misses. I really don't know what's wrong, but I can't seem to edit it. It takes forever for the cursor to move.
Given my patience level, there's no way I'm going to sit through it.
I'll just summarise. There's a lot of misses, and a few hits in the food we ate in Hong Kong.
Hits:
1. Tsui Wah crispy noodles with prawn
2. Some of the dimsum we ate at Maxim's
3. The noodle I ate at HK airport
4. Agnes B  lemon tart and quiche
 
Misses:
1. Peking Garden
No comment :
1. The seafood resto at Times Square ( I couldn't even remember the name). I mean, the food is not bad, and it's not expensive.. but it's not remarkable. Hmm maybe just the crab shaped dimsum. It was light fluffy and crisp.
2. Hui Liu Shan. It's okay, but not as exciting and refreshing as I remember it to be.
Waste of calories:
1. Milk tea from Tsui Wah. I mean, it tasted like milk tea. But, considering it kept me awake for hours and hours, I deem it a useless consumption of calories.

No comments: