Saturday, December 17, 2011

Puuuurrrrrada!

 On the morning of Dec5,2011, a white paper bag sat on the floor, patiently waiting for me to arrive.

 My Prada nylon gauffe bag! I asked a friend to buy it for me in London. This picture was taken on the bus, on my way home after Zumba at Physical Abuse.

 My beloved LV sat behind, watching as I admire Prada.
 Don't tell my bag LV,  but I feel that Prada is more luxurious. Even though mine is just nylon, it still feels different.



 Crumpled, as should be.

 Hanging on the hook inside our office toilet, while I do my stuff.

Beside me, while I ate at Four Fingers Chicken (they've scrapped the word 'Bonchon' from their name.)

It's about SGD600-700 dollars cheaper in London than in Singapore. A big factor is the tax rebate.

Hooray! and Ouch! at the same time. Another dent on my savings.. but what the hey, I deserve to spoil myself.

No comments: