Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Past Two Weeks

The past two weeks have been pretty busy. After coming back from Hong Kong, I got a  bit busy at work with an account opening. It's no biggie really, except I haven't done it for quite some time, and it's back to square 1.. no no.. perhaps square 2 for me.

What made it more stressful was, I had visitors coming (the bf and siblings and office staff) and so had to finish as much of the account opening as I could before my 2 day leave.

Here's what happened during my part time tour guide stint.

 We went to the night safari on Saturday night. Good thing it stopped raining by then.
The whole group ate at Ulu Ulu, which was located before you enter the atraction entrance. It's expensive, about 9+ for their sandwiches and burgers.

I ordered the fish sandwhich, which turned out to be a bad choice. The fish smelled fishy!

 We also went to Universal Studios on Thursday. Notice that I'm narrating it backwards. That's because the photos that were meant to be last, got uploaded first. (I'm still getting used to the new blogspot layout).

 Lucky lucky! The were doing a technical rehearsal for Transformers ride, and so a week before it's official release, we were able to try it.

 Spoilers below.



 I suppose this is the thing that we're supposed to protect. The reason why the bad robot was trying to chase us. (I don't know their names. I just know bumblebee, decepticons(?) er that's all).
 It's a super cool ride, I loved it!
You ride on a 'car', it drives off and you enter a 3D world. Then you see robots fighting in front of you, you falling down a clift, fireball shooting at you etc etc etc.

I strongly recommend this ride.  Skip the stupid Treasure Hunt ride, for pete's sake, and start queuing up for Transformers.
 We rode the mummy roller coaster. Still as fun as before.

 Lunch at Jurassic Park foodcourt.

 This attraction, whatever it is, is still closed.
 The Madagascar ride. Hohum. So boring.
Really just for kids.
***
All in all, it was a tiring yet fun 4 days of touring around Singapore.  Aside from the ones shown in the pictures, we also went to Chinatown (ate at one of the open restos), Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, One Fullerton, Sentosa (Songs of the Sea), Orchard, Novena (for Wee Nam Kee).

I thought I would get bored going back to those touristy spots, but I actually had fun.

No comments: