Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday Food Intake (29Oct2011)

Had a late Saturday lunch (about 5pm) at Bambu, Velocity.




As usual, I ordered the set, which cost SGD8.85 after the 30% discount on the wrap.



Dang! Wasn't able to upload the asian clam chowder. Now it's too late to insert it in. Anyway, I liked the chowder, because they added lemongrass, which made it Asian-y.


The Kimchi pork wrap was okay, but not something I'd miss.


Just like Twix! I love Twix, so now I love this Toffee Viennese from M&S.

It's SGD3.90 (sale from SGD4.90) for 8 pcs.

Yum.

Yum yum.


There's Taiwan Delights fair at Ngee Ann City.


Bought their snack set at SGD4.50. 1 snack choice plus a drink.

I got the cabbage calzone and taiwanese milk tea.


My 'calzone'


Milk tea. What a waste of calories and money. I didn't finish it because it was too sweet, plus the pearls is the super chewy old style kind .


I brought it home for dinner, so by then, it was all soggy.


It was okay. Just cabbage with some meat and fried egg, wrapped in some dough, fried and then coated with a layer of sauce and some chili.


Might have tasted super when it was still hot and firm.

No comments: