Sunday, November 13, 2011

In a Nutshell

I haven't blogged for some time, and now I don't know where to start.


Basically, these were the highlights of the past two, three weeks (not in a chronological order):


1.) I got tickets to the Eat Bulaga Singapore edition show. Eat Bulaga is a long running popular Filipino noon time show. The hosts dance, sing, make jokes, give prizes and money etc.

They had a show at the D'Marquee (at Downtown e-hub.. soooo faaar). Ticket prices were SGD25 (standing), SGD45 (middle) and SGD65 (front to middle). I got the SGD65 tickets for free, because my boss was one of the sponsors and he received some free tickets.

Oh wait, I seem to be narrating the whole event.. let me cut it short.

2.) On the same day as the Eat Bulaga show, I attended a friend's wedding dinner. Ah, so sweet, the groom sang for the bride, and he was so funny! The wedding dinner reception at Regent Hotel lasted till about 11:30pm, and by then, only half of the guests were still around since the other half left earlier.

3.) We had our company D&D (dinner and dance) at Fort Canning Hotel (eeew) , and my name was the third to be flashed onscreen for the raffle draws. I won 2 movie tickets! hooray! Sigh, and I was sooo hoping for the iPad.

4.) I went to Hong Kong! Just a weekend trip to celebrate the end of my 3-week torture in the office. I did it! I covered for my office partner who went to Holy Land for her vacation leave. It was a very very difficult 3 weeks. (I lost 2 lbs!) [at time of posting, I've already gained the 2 lbs back. geez]

No comments: