Saturday, October 8, 2011

Various

Rolex wannabe

Brief dispenser at Citylink Mall.


Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash. Iluvet!


Dead skin remover. Iluvet.

Amethystory+Biore Marshmallow whip = the perfect combo!

My skin may not look flawless, but it's smooth to the touch.

Chili with light soya dipping sauce for my fish soup meesua. Look at those seeds... it's a scorcher!


I was craving for otap the other day, and surprise surprise, my officemate bought a pack a few days ago. Wishes do come true.


Eating at my desk again. Need to turn my keyboard upside down again one of these days, to get rid of the accumulated food debris there. Eew.


Atas water to bring into the movie house (at Shaw Centre, Scotts Road). They didn't have much choices, you see. I chose San Pellegrino because the name is familiar. But eeew, I didn't like it! It's sparkling water and my tastebuds weren't pleased. It's SDG2.50 per bottle.


--> Watched Johnny English. Surprisingly, I liked it!!! Laughed out a couple of times, and that's rare, because I usually just laugh silently (more of a shoulder shaking thing).


The irritating thing was my awful seat neighbour, who kept saying 'omigod, omigod..'. Then her angmoh friend kept saying 'that's so funny!' or she would repeat what happened verbally. Grrr you.

Yesterday, a giant croc stuffed toy stood beside me in the mrt. Cute!!!

Thank you shoe, you've served me well. It's time for you to..... be thrown out.




Sniff. And it's so hard to look for a nice wedge.


I'm going to copy this design for my bridesmaids

No comments: