Monday, September 6, 2010

Scissor Cut

The school-type scissors
To aid you to visualise. I was holding the cardboard this way...

Cut cut cut.. so engrossed that I forgot to remove my palm from the blades' way. Ouch.
Not a big cut because the scissors weren't very sharp.

****************************************************

This past few days, I've been cutting myself.

Saturday - I was talking on the phone, so I pulled out my retainers.. the metal thing sliced through my lower lip, and it bled (eeew), and pulled on a piece of skin, which remained dangling for the whole afternoon ( I didn't want to pull it.)

Today, Monday :
1. I was cutting a piece of cardboard, and end up cutting my palm as well! If the scissors were a bit sharper, I would've cut up my meat.. Ewww.
2. The same scissor-cutting thing happened for the second time, but good thing the blade didn't puncture my skin anymore.
2. Tonight, I was throwing out an opened can (canned grapes).. and since I wasn't careful, I cut myself again.

No comments: