Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ginza Barin Katsudon


Special Katsudon (special means it has egg on top).
*****************************************************
I wanted to reward myself for surviving my first week at work, so I went to Ion last night to buy my dinner at Ginza Barin.
I ordered their special katsudon. Based on the picture on the menu, the only thing that makes it 'special' is the egg. Since I love eggs, I ordered the special katsudon.
When I got home, I was excited to 'attack' the food because it looked so appetising!
But I restrained myself and did some tabatha exercise first.

Anyway, I went on to eat my katsudon and it was nice. I was enjoying it until I bit on a stupid eggshell!!! I hate eggshell on my food!!! and I can't understand why I always bite into them. I rarely hear people say there's eggshell on their food. Why me? I hate eggshells!
Fine. Lesson learned. Next time I go there, I'm not getting their 'special' katsudon.
*Shudder* I can still remember the crunch of the eggshell. Eeeeew.

No comments: