Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Saw / I Tried / I Tasted

Green been soup cooked by my friend's mum! Yum! It reminds me of my own mum's green bean soup. I especially like that there's mini sago inside. Mmmm =)
Soya tart. Quite refreshing and not too sinful

Small buns from 313 Somerset.. I like the double cheese one best, because others tasted very plain (although still nice)

At 313 Somerset basement



Pringles is always coming up with new flavours. They even have Blueberry and Hazelnut. Eeew. I haven't tried it, maybe I won't ever try it. The more flavours they come up with, the more boring it becomes (for me, atleast). It seems too.. forced.

Nasi padang at ION's foodcourt

Fried chicken thigh ( a small tub full of chicken pieces!) at basement 4, ION. Sinful!
Take-away Basil pesto sandwich from McCafe. A bit too salty (I've eaten it twice, and it's the same saltiness each time), but still okay.


Dine-in chicken pesto sandwich. Al fresco dining at McCafe along Orchard Road.

Katsu set meal at Watami, ION
Just add one egg..

I should've turned the heat off immediately, because the heat made my food really soggy

Royce street gift set from a visiting client. 'Atas' (high class) chocolate.

So many things. This is bad for me, bad for my diet...

No comments: