Sunday, April 11, 2010

Toothless

I watched 'How to train a dragon' with my friends today. It's a nice movie, and Toothless, the black dragon, is very cute because he looks grouchy!

It's just irritating though, that the guy beside me doesn't smell nice. hmp. His smell gave me headache which I'm still suffering from till now (it's already 3:09am, about 7 hours and 1 biogesic after the movie).

He doesn't have a body odour, but it's more of the perfume he used. Geez, the smell was irritating. It wasn't strong, in fact it was mild (thankfully), but the smell was weird. As if trying to smell 'sexy-cool'. Halfway thru the movie, I didn't want my headache to worsen so I covered my nose with tissue.

The only guys perfume that I like is Ralph Lauren Silver. I'd be happy to sit beside someone wearing that.

No comments: