Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food Review




Double Happiness Blossoming Tea



My food review for this post: TWG at ION Orchard

TWG has a dine in area at ION. They're known for their teas, which I could understand. But they're not popular for their food, which I also understand.

One day, my friend and I went to ION to buy ourselves some TWG teas (sgd35/can), and while browsing, we got tempted to dine in as well.
I ordered the salmon (because I was again in my diet mode). It was pretty appetising, the way they described it in their menu. But the taste? Well, my herbed salmon is so much better! Of course it's not as gourme-ish as theirs, but who cares? Taste is more important than a pretty dish with fancy ingredients.
I think damage was about 35-40 for the food alone, and it was definitely not worth it for the mediocre taste.


No comments: