Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stay Home Sunday. Yey!






I now like staying home on Sundays because I've realised that there's a lot of nice tv series from noon to night.

At about 1pm or so (this is when I get up), there's a show about 2 brother who likes the same girl. The girl is rich, while the siblings are just normal working people. I still don't know the title, but I must have watched it 4 Sundays in a row now.

Next, there's this Taiwan drama about Xiaohua, who is loved by 2 guys - Jia Sile and Tan Men. I also don't know the title.
Then there's about an hour of bad shows, before the series 'My Buddy' comes up. This is being shown on Saturdays as well. Since I also get to watch on Saturdays, it's perfect to watch it also on Sundays.

At 7pm, the famous drama 'Ai' (Love) is shown. The series is probably a bit too 'old' for me, but I like it.
I like watching drama shows ever since, and I also enjoy watching the Singaporean series a lot.

1 comment:

Back in Davao said...

I finally researched about this. The title of this series is 'Miss No Good'.