Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aha! the Culprit!


Well.. the possible culprit...


There are days when my stomach just bloats, and I'm hating it. I'm trying my best to eat healthy (no fried food, no red meat, no junk food or sweets [except yesterday and today. cheat days], no carbonated drinks, no alchoholic beverage). I walk home from office for that additional workout, and I jog if I go home early. So what the!?

I noticed that if I'm overly hungry, my stomach bloats. Fine, maybe my organs are sending me a message. But, these past few weeks, I've been noticing that it's rounder than usual even if I'm not hungry. Again, what the!?

So I did my research and apparently, there's a lot of people suffering from this 'condition' as well. I found a write-up saying that over-dosage of vitamin a or d can cause this.. Hmm.. I've actually been suspecting my Vitamin A capsule which I've been taking for the past 21 days.

I'm left with 9 capsules, so I guess I'll finish it off and hope my stomach returns to its original size.

No comments: