Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go to $%#&, You %^$#% @#$%^&*

Once again, I've had an encounter with a stupid %r*t.

For some reason, I really don't jive with these $ri&#$% nationals. These people who think they're oh-so-mighty, oh-so-great. They think everyone is under them. These sarcastic crazy bozos who should be taught a lesson. Seriously.

This guy I spoke with is the worst so far. In my eight years of being in customer service (not in call center), this is the first time I've heard the word 'fucking blah blah' countless times. This jerk obviously has a lot of damaged cells in his brain. He would shout, and then calm down and then shout again. One instance, he was insisting that a remittance should've been today, April 14 (he's raising his voice at this point). I told him it was done yesterday, April 13. And he shut up for a few seconds until he found something else to be angry about again.

(To clarify, this worthless being is complaining about something which happened 3 weeks ago, while his account was still being handled by someone else. Last week, his account was suddenly tagged to my RM, and thus the burden was passed on to us. )

After a while, he went on giving me a lecture on how to do customer service and said 'why am i paying you? even a dog can do better'.

I did tell him that I will hang up the phone if he didn't change his language. I told him a couple of times. Reason why I didn't was because I knew he'd call again, and the cycle just wouldn't stop.

Anyway, the crazy thing was, after the telecon and about an hour after, when my RM sent an email to him saying she was aware that he spoke with me and we did effect the transfer (just like what I told him verbally), he sent an email saying things like 'Thank you (RM's name) and (me), I owe you one."

Bloody bastard.

No comments: