Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wicked

 Watched Wicked last night with 2 of my closest friends.




 We had the SGD128 tickets. Expensive, but still located at the far upper area.

 The mob leaving the venue after the show. This was about 10:40pm.
There's mirror everywhere, that's why it looks massive.

**********************************************************
The show started at about 7:40pm and lasted till 10:40pm, with  just a short 15 minute intermission.
It.was.so.loooooong!

Surprisingly, I appreciated the show and I enjoyed most parts. That's saying a lot, because I don't like musicals. I didn't even watch Lion King, which was a big hit here. Some people even flew to Singapore just to watch it.

My only complaint is, it's tooooo long.  There were some parts that were just too to dragging. I especially hated it when His Ozness, the Wizard of Oz sang his 'Wonderful' song. Bleech!

But I'm glad that atleast now I know why Elphaba was the 'misunderstood witch', and why the tin man became the tin man, and why the cowardly lion became such a coward.

I actually downloaded the story of the Wizard of Oz  from Kobo at 99 cents.

No comments: