Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lugang Cafe - Mall of Asia

 I've heard great reviews about Lugang Cafe, but it was quite far from our place so  I never got the chance to try it before.

But, they opened a branch in Mall of Asia!  I was so pleased!

On my first night back in Manila, my family went there to have dinner.
 Classy interior.

 We ordered minced pork. Taiwanese resto mah, so must order minced pork.

 Must also order Xiao Long Bao. Not expensive. I think an order cost about PHP88 only.
 Fish. Worth it (at about PHP300++) because there's really a lot of fish.
 Pineapple fried rice. Not enough for the four of us. We ordered extra plain rice.


My verdict: Ambiance was good. Service was so-so. Location is convenient.  Price is reasonable.  Food was okay. Not great, but good enough.

Would I go back?  Probably yes.

No comments: