Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Rebellious Act of 2012

One night, inside the mrt, there was a loud and obnoxious guy standing beside the door.

He coughed loudly, without covering his mouth.  He answered his phone and spoke as if he was inside his own home. Then after the call, he kept sighing for everyone to hear and kept muttering. The last thing I was waiting for him to do was spit on the floor. I'm sure you would've guessed by now from which country he's from.

Anyway, I was so disgusted with him that I wanted to do something.

So when the door opened at the Novena station, I started to get out. When I was in front of him, I coughed to his face without covering my mouth. My brother, who was also disgusted by the man, mimicked his loud sigh.

Afterwards, we had a good laugh. Maybe we were childish, but it felt good.

No comments: