Sunday, January 29, 2012

Osia at Resorts World Sentosa

 Had our post Christmas and New Year team dinner at Osia Resorts World Sentosa.
 Is this 'do' in do re mi? I really have no idea.
 I made reservations for 4 pax. Even sent them an email a few hours before our reservation time to advise them we'll be late. The place was almost customer-free, when we got there. I think only 2-3 tables were occupied.
 Shadow of my stubby fingers.
 It wouldn't be me if I didn't visit their toilet.
 Oooh cozy. 
 We ordered the macadamia and something bread.
 Interesting. The spread came in the form of a tube.
Interesting but not really appetising for me.  For me, tube = toothpaste.
 My order of something-fed lambs.
 Pretty.
 Lamb fillet with froth. Flavourful.
 The whole piece of lamb shank with some crunchy wild rice and mangoes. Tender.

The noodles from my boss. Yummy too.

The food was good, and I loved the shanks. I love any meat that's tender enough for my tooth.

However, I find the price too steep.  It's difficult to decide if the money was worth it or not. The quality was there, taste was there, but price was about SGD60-SGD70 for my order. I don't think I got full either.

I got it! This is my final say: If you get full easily, on a diet, or prefer quality over quantity, then this place is perfect.



No comments: