Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Moving Masterpiece at the Singapore Expo

 Our tickets, with 10% discount because I have  Passion Card.

 When you step in to the exhibition hall, a dude will sound the gong.
Oh. Before you reach the 'gong-ing' dude, some other dude will give you a headset with the audio device.
 Then, as you roam the hall, you can turn on the audio.
First part was pretty boring.. well because it was about history. I've always sucked at history.

 So the first area featured paintings and items under the 4 different 4 elements: Wood,Water , Fire and something. *Yawns*












 Then came the more interesting part. An area were there were a whole lot of drawings of different characters.  Characters that you will see in the moving painting. Cute!


 I tried to memorise as much characters, but the only ones I could remember were the maid and the child.



 The main area. The moving masterpiece!
 The actual long long painting.
 So pretty! 



 Whenever you get to a specific area, you can press the audio device so that you can hear the description of the scene.  The painting moves from right to left, and I think the main objective is just  to get to the main city.

 Daytime
 Night time.

All in all, it would take you an hour and a half to finish the whole thing. 

The moving painting was really cute and interesting. Perhaps it was also informative, but I didn't concentrate on the audio. Instead, I just took in the details and just enjoyed the experience. 

Such a unique thing, I'm glad I got to witness it with my brother.


No comments: