Saturday, January 28, 2012

This and That

 Boiled japanese sweet potato. Overcooked them =(
 Hee, look at the expression of the girl cookie monster

 One day my tv remote just wouldnt work, so I went online and  researched about it.  Found an article saying you should test the remote by pointing it towards a digital camera , to see if the red bulb lights up. I did just that - I pointed the remote towards my phone and pressed the power on button. Suddenly, the tv turned on! wow, it was amazing!
 Our Chinese new year cards for clients. The whole stack was so stinky. I mean, it just smelled like freshly printed paper, but the effect was super dizzying.
 Sigh. Bad publicity again for Filipinos.
 One weekday morning, a well built guy got onboard bus 162 (I think). He was wearing a blue NUM shirt (New Urban Male).  I thought to myself, he must be gay, because an acquaintance (who's proud to be gay) told me before that he loves going to NUM because the sales dudes there are so hunky.

Anyway, I was seated behind him. Me being me, I observed him like a hawk.

He checked his facebook, posted some comments, hmmm nothing unusual. Until... he opened a site with thumbnails of half naked men. Then, he enlarged the photos of the ones he liked.  My suspicion was confirmed!!!

Anyway, he kept shifting on his seat. Probably afraid that his 'seatmate' would see his iphone screen.  His seatmate never turned his head, probably didn't care what the guy was doing. He should have  been more worried of those seated behind him (in particular, me!) and should've used his gym-enhanced shoulders to cover the small iphone screen.
Jolly hotdog! yum yum yum! Ate this while I was in Manila last week.  (at Trinoma)

No comments: