Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bronte at Bukit Timah

 Had dinner there with my friend on a weeknight. Was there to try their truffle oil mashed potatoes.

 Bukit Timah is one of my least favorite areas because it's such a hassle to get to and fro there.



 Scallops with the green sauce. Delicious, but not spectacular.
 My beef cheeks
 My friend's duck block. Joke! It was duck something. A disappointing dish.
 The truffle oil mashed potatoes. Yum.


 Ooooooh the beef cheeks were so goood. So tender and flavourful. I'd probably go back to eat them again.
Butterscotch ice cream or something (with a cute air bubble), to remove the jelat feeling of eating too much truffle oil mashed potatoes.

Forgot how much the total bill was, I think it was SGD45 or so.

Nice dinner but what happened next was sooo irritating.

My friend and I walked out of the resto to look for cabs, as we were walking, a caucasian guy got up from another resto and started to walk as well. He was behind us and said (loud enough for us to hear) "gold shoes doesn't go with red dress.". My friend was wearing a red dress and gold shoes.

I wasn't sure of what I heard, until my friend asked me if  I heard it.

A few minutes after, we were still walking, and I was still fuming,  a car (I think it's a BMW) drove and slowed down beside us. The moron said again 'gold shoes doesn't go with red dress' and drove away.

Ah... f*ck you!!! Stupid asshole. And that's what I said 'f*ck you!!!', with matching middle finger. I just hope he heard and saw it. But then, maybe the jerk wanted that reaction.

Moron! Stupid fools who think so highly of themselves.

No comments: