Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pazzion Flat


 Bought this black patent flat from Pazzion two weeks ago. They were having the eco-drive promotion, where you get 5 dollars off if you don't ask for their paperbag. I was prepared this time around so I brought my eco bag.

Price of the shoe was down to SGD64. Pricey.. but it's so cute!



 I can't decide if I will wear this now, or reserve this pair and ship it out to Davao and just wear it when I get there.

Main reason why I bought this pair: It would look absolutely perfect with my YSL Muse in black patent. I can't wait to use them together! With a pair of nice-fitting jeans (which I currently don't have. Darn these hips and thighs and lower tummy), light blue polo folded up into 3/4 length and Aigner watch. Yey!

1 comment:

tirimisu said...

Hi, come across your blog and saw your lovely shoe. Would like to ask whether do this shoe have color in white? Do you knw this shoe code?

Thanks