Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday Lunch

 Went to Novena Church for Easter Sunday and decided to treat myself with a longsilog (Filipino-style sausages + garlic fried rice + fried egg) take-out and a chocolate fever cupcake from Delifrance (United Square).
 Now there's a story behind this cuppycake.
I was at Delifrance last week to claim my tuna sandwich (bought from Groupon). I was eyeing the display and thinking if I should buy something else (you know, having that 'don't look down on me' feeling.Because it's my second time to claim sandwich from the same store).

Suddenly, two friends passed by behind me and one of them exclaimed 'oh my god! that's the best chocolate cupcake I've ever tried! blah blah  blah.'

The other customers also looked at the chocolate fever cupcake, apparently, they heard the comment as well.

Hmm I vowed to get myself that cupcake next time.
 So today is that day. Chocolate fever cupcake day.
Indeed, it's a very nice cupcake. Moist cupcake, and with a smooth chocolate center. The white thing isn't whipped cream either (or so I thought). It tasted more like cream cheese, yum yum.
Look at how clean that is. Baked to perfection such that everything just peeled away from the paper mold.

At 2.80, this was quite worth it. 

No comments: