Monday, April 30, 2012

All Boxed Up

 One of the most difficult things about moving - packing things!
So difficult to choose which ones to pack in, which ones to give out, and which ones to throw away.

 Hope this is good enough.
 Things to go into the jumbo box bound to Manila. These were half of the things. I later on added more...
 The Giordano umbrella that my dad liked.

 This smaller box is bound to Davao.
 Packing alone, so must be resourceful. No one to hold the flaps together before I tape it on, so I used my massive thigh to hold it tight.
Two boxes waiting to be picked up.
I was stood up last Saturday. I waited literally the whole day but no one came =(.
I have to wait for the LBC guy again on Tuesday. I hope hope hope they won't declare last minute that it's a holiday (May 1 labour day) as well for the LBC guys.

No comments: