Saturday, April 14, 2012

Japanese Fair at Ngee Ann City

 Went to Ngee Ann City for my snack last weekend... wrong move! (I ate so much!)

 Saw so much food and I wanted to try almost all of them!
I didn't buy this squid rice (squid filled with rice) though, because I've already tried this before.
 So I bought potato salmon croquette instead
 Forgot how much, probably SGD3.20 or so.. salmon fillet was not so small either, so ok lah, worth it.
 I went to the grocery store afterwards to buy salmon fillet and aluminum foil plus some other stuff. After paying for my purchases, I saw a stall selling fish cake.
So I bought Squid roll and fish cake. 2 sticks would be cheaper, so I bought 2 sticks of squid and one fishcake.

 Mmm good enough but not something I would miss.
Actually, all the food in the fair were relatively okay, but not something you would crave for afterwards.
 I also bought this from the grocery. Not an appetising brandname, I know.

But it's wum yum yum! Light crisp milky crumbly biscuit with lightly-bitter macha and chocolate filling.
I miss it already!

No comments: