Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ming Kee Live Seafood at McPherson

 Seafood dinner at Ming Kee, my boss's treat.
He said the current prime minister even dined there. And it's true! The picture was on their wall.
 First item to come out, basket of fish skin. Suuuuuuuuuuuuper yummy!
Not oily, crispy and flavourful. After dipping it in the chili sauce (the orange one used in chicken rice), it becomes 2x more flavourful
 Next came the salted fish fried rice. Yummy!  I think I had two bowls! =(

Clams. Now I don't like clams, or mussels, or oysters (unless it's in the oyster-cake form).. but these clams were tasty and so as usual, I ate a lot!

 Crab beehoon.
 I liked the beehoon because it was light and tasty, I also enjoyed the crab because I felt it was safe. But two of colleagues didn't like it at all.
 Garlicky prawn. As in garlicky.
After de-shelling the prawns, it's a must to put back the garlic slab and eat them together.
Mmm this was nice!
 Frog legs. Hmm nothing special. Skippable dish.
 Black pepper crab.
Super skippable as well.
Spareribs behind... super super skippable.

Total bill was about SGD295 for 5 pax (including 6 drinks).

No comments: