Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friday Attire

 I wore my engagement ring again. Haven't been wearing them. You see, the more I care about something, the more I would try to protect it. I'm not ladylike, and my hands have minds of their own.
They would just suddenly move.. I probably haven't blogged about it, but one time while walking in the Orchard underpass (where it was super crowded), my left hand suddenly back-slapped the bag in front of me. Good thing the girl didn't feel it!

Anyway, I felt like wearing it to work last Friday.. I just made an effort to be careful.
 I also wore my flashy blue Tiger for the first time. Even with footsies, the shoes scratched the back of my feet.. painful =(.

I wore the shoes together with the black RL New York polo which my RM gave me, and my YSL Muse black patent bag.

I must say, I'm starting to love RL (noooooo! it's expensive! I cannot and should not like it) and the Muse bag was so heavy! (Because I also brought along my ipad).
Wow, look at my super fair and wrinkle-free hand. The effects of enabling the iPhone's HD.

No comments: