Sunday, April 8, 2012

Meet Danu

 Underpromised, and overdelivered. That's what Apple Store did. They said the ipad would take 2-3 weeks to be delievered, but I received it just about 4-5 days after the purchase was made.
 My first glimpse.


 Yey! I had low eq, I did the unwrapping and updating during my lunchbreak. Coudn't wait till I get home.
 The leather flip cover was delivered a few days before, and so it was in my room.
I had to wait till I get home to attach the cover to Danu.

 Oh, before I got home, I stopped by to have an anti-glare screen protector put on Danu's screen.
Not cheap, SGD25 for the anti-glare. (SGD18 for the glossy type)
 After a week of observation, I finally decided to remove the protective cover. It made the images so blurry, grrr! What a waste of money.
Ahh.. the most important part - the engraved message from the giver.
I love you too. Hee =)

No comments: