Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Problem With Skirts.

Either Tuesday or Wednesday, I had a supposedly embarrassing moment. I would've wished to turn myself into a ball and roll away had I been the sensitive girl that I was before.

I was wearing a black pleated skirt. I went to the toilet. I came out of the cubicle. I combed my hair using my fingers. A colleague (whom I don't know) went into the toilet and entered a cubicle. That colleague opened the door again and said " erm, your skirt's up". I said "oh, oh thank you". I plucked the skirt away from where it got stuck, and arranged it. I walked out of the toilet.

If I were younger, I would blush each time I remember this incident. But now, after becoming tougher here in Singapore, these small things doesn't affect me as much. I mean, if I walked out of the toilet, and all my colleagues saw my skirt up, I would be embarrassed, but if it's just one person, then it's okay.

I'm really thankful to that person though,for telling me.

Now, I've become very careful. After each flush, and each toilet visit, I touch my booty to make sure that my skirt is down and nothing got stuck.

No comments: