Saturday, January 22, 2011

Healthy Food

My favorite Big Bird wrap from Salad Stop!
At Munch, Marina Bay Link Mall.
Salmon with two side dishes: okra (with sesame oil. eeew it was too gooey. and broccoli) . I think this was about SGD14.

Mushroom soup at Soup Spoon

Spinach and mozzarella wrap.

They have a nice points system. No more manual card stamping because each card comes with a bar code, so everytime you purchase something, they just 'toot' the card, and everything gets counted, down to the last cent.

My new find: Soup. Broth. Asia.
Was super full with the set meal which came with a bowl of soup (I had the fish soup with fish maw), 2 side dishes (yummy baby kailan and sambal egg ), and hot green tea. Set meal was SGD14.
However, after 2 hours, I was super hungry. Thank goodness I brought bananas to the office.
The set meal.
Yum yum. Atleast it's different from Soup Spoon and Superlicious, because they're broth and not creamy soups.

No comments: