Saturday, January 8, 2011

Joe and Dough Gourmet Sandwiches

On one of my sandwich-searching days, I chanced upon this sandwich shop which is located beside The Sandwich Shop at Caltex House or Chevron House or wherever it is, at Raffles Place.
I ordered the bacon mushroom melt.. because I was imagining crispy bacon strips, sliced button mushrooms and lots and lots of melted cheese.. but instead, there's juicy pork slice, fresh mushrooms and cheese inside.

All of those good things were inside this adorably soft braided bun. Yummy!
--
I tried the tuna with capers and dill yesterday, and it was okay, but the bacon mushroom melt is still the best, especially when it's not too salty. ( I've eaten it twice. First time was perfect, second time - the pork was a bit salty and a bit dry).
Sandwich is about SGD7.50, then you can ask for water. No need to buy drinks.



No comments: