Sunday, January 16, 2011

My New Soup Creations (Just Two)

The ingredients.. fresh from Cold Storage
Shitake mushrooms grown in Singapore

Vegetable soup - Cabbage, carrot cubes, cauliflower and mushrooms in carrot and potato soup base. It's decent-tasting. But, I just realised I don't really like the texture of fresh mushrooms. It's too... soft.

This was last Friday's vegetable soup - Celery, cauliflower and tuna flakes in carrot and celery soup base. Decent-tasting as well, though the celery was a bit overpowering.



************************************************************
It seems like my weekends would become my 'soup creation time', since I've been experimenting with soups for the past two Fridays.
In that case, I can't wait for Friday to come up with another healthy soup.

No comments: