Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Vanity Trove Box

 I bought my first Vanity Trove box. Basically, it's like a box of surprise. You pay a fixed price without knowing what's inside.


 Vouchers from blog shops. Hmm.. Ooooh-kay. It's a bit of a hassle to shop online. Especially for me. My body doesn't exactly fall in the 'small' or 'medium' category. So it's hard to buy clothes, especially if I can't try it on first.

 Hair moisturiser. I've got lots of those.  Nice smelling soap. I like.
Liquid eyeliner. I don't use those. I can't, because I simply don't have steady hands to put them on.
Facial wash. Hmm.. Lip plumper. Err I have full lips as it is, any fuller and I'd be 'lips with a face' instead of 'face with lips'.
Mild rose scent with strong minty accent. I like. Filthy Pussy doesn't sound so wholesome though.

No comments: