Friday, May 25, 2012

The Best Dunk Ever

 I super loooooooooove the Dunkin Donuts in Seoul.


 Especially the one with the interconnected balls. The texture was just so adorable. I know adorable isn't really a word to describe food, but I can't think of a more appropriate adjective .

It's slightly firm outside but chewy inside. The dough sort of envelopes the teeth without clinging to it and it doesn't leave an aftertaste.
 Went to the toilet and came back to see these half-bitten munchkins. My share =)
I strongly recommend Dunkin Donuts. For the interconnected balls, we ate the cappucino/coffee-flavoured one and I think chocolate or berry the first time around.  The chocolate (or berry) was the best!!! To be sure, just try all the flavours.

I wanted to buy some to bring home to my parents (as I went to Manila after my Korea trip), but I had no cash when we passed by a Dunkin Donut take-out counter. As in no cash! just some worthless coins. Sad moment of the trip.

A few hours later, I withdrew cash from one of the Citibank atms located outside the subway and I was happy again!

No comments: