Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baja Fresh

Been wanting to try Baja Fresh for the longest time. Finally got the chance to eat there last week (or was it the week before that? Hmm couldn't remember)

 I couldn't decide, so I ordered one burrito, and one soft taco.
They gave me to cups of nachos, and that's when I felt sad.

I've never felt sad eating alone. In fact, I love those moments.
I mean, I love eating with friends, but I also cherish those moments alone -when I can eat whatever I like, not having to worry if my companion likes the food. When I can eat to my heart's content without fearing that I might look like a slob.



 I couldn't take it, so I asked for them to wrap up the burrito. I'd eat it in the comfort of my own room.
 This was the soft taco. Quite small, but quite filling too (because of the Nachos)
 Expensive though =/
 Ah.. the burrito was huuuuuge!
 I got the fish burrito, which was a bit weird. But fine lor, if it's less fattening.
It's good as it is, but I can only imagine how much yummier it could have been if I chose the beef burrito.

No comments: