Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CACS Preparatory Course

 3.5 days of eating and trying super hard not to fall asleep in class.
The day starts with a small breakfast buffet spread. They served carrot cake, beehoon, sausages, mini cakes etc.

The entire training was held at Studio M hotel at Tanjong Pagar.
 Spinach quiche. Quite nice. Almost at par with the quiche from Starbucks
 Buffet lunch at Cafe 2000.
 Not bad. Rice, satay, lamb chops, pizza, sweet and sour pork, seafood
 Apple crumble, chocolate, almond jelly and durian pudding
 This was breakfast, I think
 Mock assessment result. Failed by 3 points.  No review, no nothing... and so the poor score. I'm disappointed with myself.
 Tea break. beehoon and wonton.
 Lunch buffet. I couldn't help it!

 2nd day lunch dessert.
 Tea break.
 3rd day lunch buffet. By then I was getting sick of eating buffet, so I ate mostly veggies.
 And some sweets.
Samosa to give me the energy to take the 70-question mock exam.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hihi! Just wondering if u still have any mock cacs questions with u? I'm taking mine soon so am sourcing for mock papers. mind emailing me at twfray1001@gmail.com? Would really appreciate ur help. Thx! =)