Saturday, May 26, 2012

Airfryer









Philips Airfryer. The verdict: Worthy Investment
I mean, I don't own one currently, but my former flatmate does. And after having tried the fries and the 'fried' chicken and meatballs, I would say it's the perfect solution for fried-food cravings.


To expound further, Philips airfryer allows you to 'fry' something without using any oil. Instead, it uses air to cook the food (or you can just google for a more accurate description).

The result, crispy yet tender food. Really. I can attest to that.

It retails at SGD300++ (what that ++ stands for, I am not so sure. I haven't been to the the stores lately).

Note: I conducted a survey. Cooked a batch of meatballs using the fryer, and a batch using the conventional frying pan.

2 out of 3 respondents answered correctly. But it wasn't a fast decision . It took a while and some concentration. Not bad right? If the airfried food tasted bad, then it would've been an easy question to answer.

No comments: