Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Back!

Times flies so fast. It seems like it was just a few days ago when I started planning for my 2 weeks leave - buying gifts for my family, preparing my 'laundry list' for my colleague at work.. and now, it's already been 3 days since I got back to work (straight into the welcoming invisible arms of annoying work issues).

I've gained about 2 lbs (which would take me 2 months to shed off since I'm experiencing the weight plateau thingy now). My birthday has passed (with a surprise bday party from my favorite college friends) and my age now starts with the number '3' (I miss being 20 something!). I made a tiny dent on my bank account from shopping and eating out (not too bad, I'm still within my target). And finally, I have a ring on my finger! (hip hip hooray!).



No comments: