Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sentimental Fool

At Au Pe Tit Salut, they automatically asked us "Would you like to have still or sparkling water?". Still! (sparkling would be doubly expensive). This medium bottle was already SGD7.


Washed my proposal dress



It wasn't really wrinkled, but I was so OC. I wanted it to be perfectly crisp.. so this was what happened. I burnt a huge hole instead! Sniff and SOB!

It's not a very pretty dress (but I felt it was when I tried it on at Landmark, Trinoma). Under a different circumstance, I would'nt have cared so much. But this dress means so much! Sigh.

The garment has become plastic-like after I've managed to unstick it from the 'non-stick' iron. Sob.



I was so thirsty the other day after my Zumba class. When I got to the water section, my eyes naturally went to Fiji because it brought back memories. I just bought the baby-size bottle though.


No comments: