Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Blood A-boilin Again










I was waiting for my minced pork noodles take-away from Ruyi, so I tapped-tapped on Tibby and checked my facebook account.



Insing news was about a girl who couldn't get into modelling and kicked her mom- blaming her for giving her the wrong name and giving birth at the wrong time (or whatever). Anyway, I was reading the comments, when I saw this comment 'well...singaporean'.



What the f*ck. What a super uncalled for racial remark. To begin with, what has race got to do with this issue? Secondly, if the picture is to be taken at face value, then you'd see that the facial features clearly isn't of a Singaporean. Even with the eyes blurred out, you could see the teeth, the chin etc.



Anyway, my point is, I am just so pissed with these stupid and ignorant people who comment just for the sake of commenting. If you can't say anything with any bit of sense, then shut up! Filipinos are already in bad light because of the hold-up incident, the nurse abuse incident, the noise level that Filipinos in groups create and various other reasons. So, we honestly don't need more of these things for Singaporeans or other nationalities to hate us.



I am becoming more Singaporean by the day. I love Singapore. And I hate each and every individual who stays here but doesn't show respect to the people (especially those who try to make fun of other languages by mimicking it. I ever went to Lucky Plaza, and this gay person who thought I'm Chinese but later realised that I'm a Filipino just because I spoke Tagalog ,started saying 'chong chang chi') [I swear, I will never buy turon from your measly stall again].. Anyway, I hate each individual who doesn't respect the Singapore culture and the surroundings.




Another story - There was once a caucasian who spit on the ground, I took a picture of him, and if I'm not wrong, I posted it here on my blog.. I wanted to tell him off, but then he was big and he was walking towards the opposite direction.



Anger vented out, now I'm feeling hungry again.

No comments: