Saturday, August 13, 2011

This and That

My dinner last 22July - night before my flight back to Manila.
Worked till late, so healthier restos were already closed. No choice but to give in to the call of the fillet-o-fish.


Aaaaaaaa! Trans fat aka mayonnaise!


I removed as much mayo as I could. The bun was all crumpled afterwards.



Rewind. Before my fastfood dinner, I had lunch at Tonkichi, Suntec City. My teammate's treat!



Meat, all meat! Mmm... thick and tender.



My friend's birthday present for me, because she knows I enjoy cooking. Yey!



Picture taken while inside the car, on our way to Tonkichi. It's rare that you see this angle of the building.


Zuuuuuuuuuuumbaaa! My favorite workout nowadays. It's so addictive. If only it could be cheaper. (It's SGD15 per class).



Publicity photo of a hairdresser. He claims to have worked with some US celebrities. In reality, he just photoshopped it. (shame on you, Mr. hairdresser with a lot of complaint clients!)




I was given a leaflet before of their price promo. Almost went there but thankfully I checked for online reviews about his salons. There were complaints, so I decided to forget it. Thank goodness for the internet.



Ooh, another pressie.



A shoebag! love it! Now I don't need to bring a big gym bag to work.



Yey!


The calamari that I cooked. It was a bit sour because I marinated it in lemon juice for too long. But generally, it was okay and unbelievably tender.








No comments: