Friday, August 26, 2011

Awww-shucks Story

Before getting to my backlog stories, I'd like to tell a story which touched my heart when I heard it.

It's not a serious drama story, but a sweet one.

My friend was telling me (oh, I didn't get permission to tell this story, but I can't help it.. It's so nice) that one morning she was running late. She rushed to the bus stop which was about 3-4 mins away from her house.

When she got there, she stuck her hand inside the bag to get her phone. Her hand grabbed air instead (I added this part for drama) and she realised that she left both her phones. One of them was her iphone! Everyone who owns an iphone would know how bad it feels to leave the house without it. You'd be lost without it! It happened to me once, and it was terribly challenging. The moment I realised it, I actually had a flashback of it on my bed. (Oh my, i'm super attached to Tibby!)

Anyway, she was contemplating whether to run back to get it. But then, going back to the house and returning to the bus stop would cost her precious minutes. Still, she started to turn back and when she looked up, she saw her boyfriend running towards her. Hands holding her two cellphones. Still wearing house clothes and probably home slippers.

Awww... I mean, how can you not say awww to this story?


No comments: