Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday and Engagement Treat



Mushrooms Salted egg crab. Mmm!


Wasabi prawn. Good.


Melben's Crab beehoon.


All these for 3 ladies. We did have a bag of takeaway - some crab claws and beehoon soup.

************************************************************


Afterwards, we celebrated my status change by eating desserts at Canele.




As usual, dessert was just so-so. I don't think I'll ever suggest going back there to eat desserts. It's just not worth it.


I wanted the strawberry shortcake, but it was sold out.




My friend's ice cream. With merengue sticks.



Tea to wash away all the oil and sweets.



stressed=desserts .... so? (note: it's now 2:50am, probably why I'm getting cranky)


The overly chocolatey chocolate cake. And I'm not saying that as a compliment.




My friend ordered this before, and I ordered it again by mistake. I thought she ordered the other one. When the waiter served this, we were like 'it's the same.'



Macarons. I never liked their macarons. It's overly overly sweet.




No comments: