Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thai Thai

Thai Thai at Mandarin Gallery




Posh interior




Unlimited rice. That's an 'uh-oh' thing for me. First serving of my rice .


Minced chicken with basil and just a teeny bit of chili . It's okay- tasted like, well, a chicken dish with some sauce. Might have been better if it's a bit spicier. Well, we did request for 'less spicy', but.. anyway, onto the next dish


Tom yum soup with noodles (but it's called something else). This is okay, and the scallops inside were huge!


Huge scallops, like I told you.


Duck with longgan. The duck slices were okay, didn't taste gamey and it was tender enough. But I think the sauce was the winner here. Without the sauce, the dish would've just been regular.


My second helping of rice.

************************************************************

Food was okay, price I think was relatively okay (Didn't exceed SGD40 per pax - for 2 persons), but would I go back? Maybe not. There's nothing extraordinary about their food, or atleast for those we ordered.



No comments: