Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coffee Stars By Dao

At Wisma.
Tried this before and loved the dessert and soup. This time, we went back to eat dinner...and dessert.

So many choices!




We ordered the pork with crab on noodles and tom yum soup.

Pork was tooooo sweet! Noodles tasted like those instant noodles. Didn't like it.
Seafood tom yum was good, though we have a feeling that it's got a lot of msg because we were sooooo thirsty afterwards.


Salad with lemongrass. Er okay.. but the shrimps weren't fresh. Three years ago, it wouldn't matter to me, but after eating so many fresh shrimps here in Singapore, it matters a great deal now.


Mussels with cheese. This is okay, because I love cheese! actually, they can scrap the mussels.


My cherry crumble pie. I love crumbles.


With the warm custard cream thingy.
I guess it was a unanimous decision (3 people), that this pie was good, because after I took a picture, my friends were attacking my pie!

Blueberry cheesecake. Not bad, but nothing spectacular.


Walnut something. Since I forgot what this cake was, it only means it's just okay. Nothing spectacular too.




Mmmm yum.


**********************************************************

So far, the memorable dishes I tried were: Cherry crumble pie, the vanilla crepe cake and the yin yang soup.


Would I go back? Yes, but only for the desserts.

No comments: