Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New Experience







I'm the proud new owner of an A/X jeans! Yey! It's a bday gift from my friends! (thank you!)



Oh oh.. while I was trying this out, I asked my friend "does this flatten my butt?" and then she laughed and said "Your butt won't disappear".. then she went out to ask the salesladies about the alteration etc..



While I was looking at myself, I heard a girl asked her companion "does this flatten my butt?" Hahaha! same concerns! You know me, I'm always curious. I peeked out and looked at her butt and wanted to 'butt' in and say "yes, it does". Because it really did! Her butt was flat! (Maybe it was flat to begin with and not the jean's fault).



Anyway..



This is a new experience for me, because to date, my most expensive pair of jeans is SGD29.90 from Cache Cache. The fit is nice, except they didn't really focus on some vital details - like the waist flap, such that the tip points outwards. So if I'm not wearing a belt, it would be poking out and would create a bump on my shirt.



Oh! The jeans are on sale, okay? I would never intentionally ask anyone to buy me expensive things. I mean, they're still expensive, but 50% less expensive than before.

No comments: