Saturday, March 13, 2010

SGD3.50 Meal at ION. Gosh Darn Gee!


Ack! She's adding the chilli!



My tongue has been traumatised by that stall's chilli!

***********************************************************************
There's this new stall at basement 4 of ION Orchard that sells misua+drink set meal for only SGD3.50. Imagine that! 3.50 meal in one of the most expensive malls in Orchard.

The meesua comes with meatballs, and some garnishing like coriander and crushed ginger. They'll ask you if you want chilli or not. Better not because it's super hot! Well, atleast for me. I couldn't even finish the bowl of meesua because the 'hotness' of the soup made it even more spicy.

The second time I ate there, I asked them not to put chilli, and I was able to enjoy my meesua in peace.

SGD3.50 meesua meal, shiok!

No comments: