Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've Become a Shoe-ddict!

SGD33 after my membership discount at Charles & Keith
SGD25 after a 30% discount from 9000 at 313 Somerset. This pair is not photogenic, but it looks nice when worn...
No sale or discount, but it's only SGD29.90 at Mitju

***************************************************************************
Okay, shoe addict probably sounds better...

Anyway, I bought 3 pairs of shoes in 2 weeks. 1 black strappy heels last Saturday at 9000 or NINE T Y (ninethousandyears), whatever that brand is. My friend and I just happened to go into their shop at 313 Somerset. Since they were having sale, I couldn't resist buying it. Anyway, I needed a plain black strappy pair of shoes.

After office last night, I went to ION orchard to eat dinner. Afterwards, I went to Charles and Keith to buy the pair of sandals that I've been eyeing since 2 weeks ago. My friend has the same pair. In fact, I got to like it because I saw her wearing it. Anyway, that purchase is justified because my sandals are pretty worn out already.. but, the next purchase was a spur of the moment thing.

I was at Mitju checking out their shoes (wrong move! I shouldn't have done that in the first place) when I saw their wedge. Wait wait. Actually, I thought of getting myself a pair of wedges that's why I decided to check out Mitju at basement 4 of ION. I saw this nice pair of wedges, and I bought it because I realised I needed shoes that would make me taller. I'm too short to keep on wearing flats!

Bah..new week's resolution: No more buying of shoes! I have 5 pairs of heels left in the office, 4 old ones and 3 new pairs at home, and there's only 5 workdays in a week. Why oh why have I become a shoe addict!?!

No comments: