Friday, March 5, 2010

Sad. Singapore Sling Glass. Gone.

broken.. sniff... and this is what happened..
The tip of my fingers involuntarily nudged it..

It toppled over..

and shattered. just like that..
Goodbye Slinger... i've named you, just when you're already a goner

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My involuntary hand reflex did it.

I was reaching for my glass, when my right hand twitched and nudged my Raffles hotel singapore sling glass. It toppled over , *pinged*and shattered. The glass is (was, rather) quite thin (don't know how else to describe it), so it's flimsy.

I'm sad. I've been using it for almost nine months and I've used it for water, cola, milk and my fruit juice concoctions.

I'll go 'glass-searching' tomorrow. I want something clear and without handle. I hope they have Kimidoll clear glasses at Takashimaya.

No comments: